Are you looking for the best page builder for the Generatepress theme? If yes, in this article, I’ll show you the top page builders, which works great with Generatepress.
I’ve been using the Generatepress premium theme for more than two years on this blog and many other blogs. Undoubtedly, its great theme for wordpress in the market, and hence it has gained so much popularity.
I’ve used many page builders with the GeneratePress theme. But, some of them are less featured, some of them creating the problem with the theme, some of them makes my website loading slow, So I’ve faced many issues with page builder, but then I found some of the fantastic page builders who work efficiently with this theme and wanted to share with you in this post.
This page builder I’ve shown ranking wise means the first one is better than the second one and so on.
Let’s find out the best for you.
Best Page Builder For GeneratePress
Thrive Architect is the most popular page builder for wordpress websites. It also works well with generatepress premium theme.
It’s a visual drag and drops page builder which enables you to create any types of page design with a simple, easy-to-use dashboard.
It comes with tons of features and inbuilt module libraries which includes some common elements like…
- Call to Action Buttons, Testimonials
- Lead Generation Forms
- Animated Countdown Timers
- Pricing Tables
- Contact Forms
- Content Reveal
- Call-to-action Box
- Guarantee Boxes
And much more.
Apart from this, they provide dozens of marketing integration, which makes your task easy to socket-up your lead generation to send your lead to an email marketing platform.
What You Can Make With Thrive Architect?
With the help of a thrive architect, you can create almost any type of design of pages that are most popular in the market right now.
Here’s what you can make with it (It’s common one not limited)
- Blog home page design (for blogger, freelancer, digital marketer, agency)
- Blog post & pages design
- Landing pages design
- Sales pages design
- Product launch page design
- Funnel design
- Drag & drop elements
- Front end editing
- 330+ landing page templates
- Pre-built conversion elements
- Instantly preview your page
- Mobile responsive editing
- Email marketing tool integration
- Single License: $67/year. This plan allows you to install a thrive architect on a single site and 1-year free support.
- 5 License Pack: $97/year. With this plan, you can install Thrive Architect on up to 5 websites.
- Thrive Membership: $228/year ($19/month). This membership plan is one of the most popular plans and allows you to use all thrive themes products includes thrive architect, thrive leads, thrive themes builder, thrive ovation, thrive comments, and many more. This plan allows you to install all plugins on up to 25 websites. (Highly Recommended)
Overall, based upon their flexible features, easy to use dashboard, Thrive Architect is my #1 pick for page builder.
Elementor is also one of the best page builder for GeneratePress. It’s very easy to create different types of pages design with this.
It also provides visual editing and customizing; the dashboard is super easy, simple, and flexible. The performance part is also positive and creates a light design to load faster.
- Drag & drop editor
- 300+ designer made templates
- 90+ widgets
- Responsive editing
- Popup builder
- Theme builder
- PERSONAL: $49/ year. This plan allows you to install Elementor on a single site and 1 year of support & updates.
- PLUS: $99/ year. In the plus plan, you can use Elementor on up to 3 sites. (Best for blogger, digital marketer & freelancer)
- EXPERT: $199/ year. This is the most popular plan, which includes all features and 1000 sites allowed to use the license of Elementor. (Best for Agencies)
Elementor reserves spot #2, in the best page builder for GeneratePress battle.
The last page builder on the list is Beaver Builder. It’s also one of the awesome page builder software with lots of great features that you required to create stunning pages.
Although beaver builder, I’ve not used so much personally, I just tested it with GeneratePress and found it working correctly.
- Live, front end editing
- In-built templates & module
- Translation ready
- Reusable templates
- Mobile-friendly / responsive
- Multisite network-wide settings
- Standard: $99/year. With this plan, you can use a beaver builder on unlimited sites. You’ll get all premium modules & templates, but beaver builder theme, and the multi-site network is not available in this.
- Pro: $199/year. It’s the best beaver builder plan and also a very popular one. It includes almost all the features. (Most Popular)
- Agency: $399/year. This plan specially made for agencies with all features and white labeling.
On the #3, we’ve beaver builder with the great value of money and features.
On the basis of features, performance, easy to use, and value for money – these are some of my best page builders for the GP theme.
Now, if you’re confused about which one to select then you need to look for your budget, your set of requirements, and go accordingly.
However, the selection choice is totally up to you, I’m not force you to select a specific one my responsibility is just to guide you.
If you take my advice then my top pick is Thrive Architect.
I hope this article may help you to get best page builder for the GeneratePress theme.
Let me know in the comment which one are you planning to buy?